[MDairheads] Mark Lipschitz

Brian Kirchhoff bkirchhoff at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 14:41:45 EST 2019

This is shocking and so very sad. I loved riding with Mark. But more than
that, I loved sitting around after a good ride, sharing stories of our
travels and trading political barbs. We often found ourselves barely
missing each other in Dubai or South Africa or some random corner of the
world. He certainly inspired me to explore South Africa on a GS when I was
there a couple of years ago. Katie truly loved him as well. He will
certainly be missed by both of us.

Thank you for letting us know, Will. One never looks forward to sharing
this sort of news, but we appreciate your communicating this for us.

brian m. kirchhoff
402.617.2222 mobile