[MDairheads] Summer Solstice Gathering

Craig Barnhart barney12231963 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 11:54:02 EDT 2019

Thank you Dale and Carol for the great food, accommodations and wrenching
facilities.

This was my first Airhead event right after buying my first BMW (the R100)
two years ago. So I almost feel obligated to come every year. Actually
there's no obligation because I learn so much and have a great time talking
to everyone. It's such a great group. Yes, my wife likes you guys too.

It was fun to watch everyone help Andre and see his enthusiasm. He's going
to be a master in short amount of time I can tell. Hopefully the Hall
Sensor (or Ignition Control Module) will solve his issue.

Cheers,
Craig