[MDairheads] [DC_BMW] Re: Summer Soltice Gathering. A big thanks

Chris Kennedy chrisk224 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 24 16:08:32 EDT 2019

Afternoon Max,

Delighted you were able to join us and get to hang out with the tribe. It's
amazing with your Airhead bike ownership and riding experience we have not
crossed paths at some stage.

The Golden Age of Air gathering we were discussing is August 2 - 4th at
Grimes Field in Bethel PA. Details should be posted in the Calendar at
www.airheads.org

Details for the Easy Clutch from Bench Mark Works is here
http://www.benchmarkworks.com/articles/howto/clutch.html

Look forward to seeing your treasure at an upcoming event.

Cheers Chris