[MDairheads] Summer Soltice Gathering. A big thanks

Chris Kennedy chrisk224 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 24 15:59:12 EDT 2019

Hi Matt,

Glad you were able to join the gathering. The modification we were making to Johns R100RS was a combined spring and Race Tech Gold Emulators. This is a much more dramatic difference to just replacing the springs with Progressives or something similar. Here is a link to Racetechs site for your bike. http://www.racetech.com/ProductSearch/12/BMW/R90-S/1973-76
The combination of the gold valve emulators and springs is the hot setup.

Cheers Chris