[MDairheads] Golden Age of Airheads this Weekend!

John Chevalaz kb2loz at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 28 21:42:06 EDT 2019

 Will,Glad to read you and the Scouts had a swell time.I have a ham support event with my local club for a bicycle event in Highland county so that is my excuse.Its been the same for the past 4 years.That said i hope to see u and the MD / PA / whatever Airheads at LDOS.Have fun in PA and remember to stay away from the prop wash !Jc in the valley