[MDairheads] 40th Anniversary Rally in Harleysville, PA

Nancy Lippi nancylippi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 13:24:46 EDT 2019

Is anyone planning to attend?  I would be interested in going but so far,
per usual, it's just me.
While I clearly have no problem attending events solo, for this I'd prefer
to have friends.

https://www.r80gs.org

--
Nancy L.Woodey
nancylippi at icloud.com

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email is intended
for the confidential use of the above named recipient. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient or person responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
have received
this communication in error, and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this in error, please notify the sender immediately by
telephone at the number set forth above and destroy this email message.
Thank you.