[MDairheads] Hearing Protection ?

romefelt romefelt at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 17:56:01 EST 2019

Fellow Hedz -
I ordered a new set of EarPeace ear plugs during our e-mail extravaganza before Thanksgiving and they arrived via UPS today.Seems as though they (the manufacturer) are going on record as being compliant with Maryland Law, see attached, almost as if they took their response right out of the MD Code Book that Matt provided (cited ?) last week ! Moving forward, I don't think that I will have any reservations about wearing their product in this State.
Best regards,Alancell: 410.409.1041