[MDairheads] [PAAirheads] Grimes

chrisk224 chrisk224 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 5 22:11:56 EDT 2019

Evening Rob. Many thanks for keeping the Grimes event open. It has always been one of my favorite venues. Both for the location and the pleasure of all the people that attend. It takes a lot of effort to make a weekend that enjoyable so my thanks to all that helped with the organization.
Cheers Chris

Sent from my iPhone