[MDairheads] Classic Motorcycle Day-- Mt. Airy Carnival Grounds. Mt. Airy Maryland. May 19, 2019

Mike Cecchini mrc.engr at verizon.net
Thu Apr 11 17:20:48 EDT 2019

Classic Motorcycle Day is a wonderful event for all pre-1980 bikes that want to
be in the show.
All others are welcome in the parking area, so ride/bring what you have.

I go every year and spend the entire day seeing the many who have come over the
years and newbies.  I also do judging duties in the Italian classes.

Btw......there's a nice flea market that has been very good for vintage BMW
parts. For instance, last year I scored a full set of beautiful condition Craven
panniers and top box for just $200 for a buddy who's restoring his 1969 R69US.

Also note that this year is the first year for Japanese bikes.  This will most
certainly become a bit hit with many for years to come.

The venue is new this year and sure to please.

All the info is below.