[MDairheads] [PAAirheads] Maryland Airheads 2018 LDoS Rally ReCAP

Will Andalora will_andalora at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 29 20:20:30 EDT 2018

Walter,

Anyone that wants to ride as much as you do is welcome at any Maryland Airhead event! We'd be glad to have you. Perhaps duct tape as a secondary meaure?

I met a guy in Colorado who had lost his lower left leg and he told a story of having his girlfriend on the back in his airhead when it popped off. He managed to bring it to a stop and she ran back for it!

You call my cell if you want to find out more about what we're doing in Maryland, but we do most things with the PA Airheads, so either way you are sure to meet some interesting people.

All the Best,

Will
410.596.0812