[MDairheads] LDOS What a great event.

Chris Kennedy chrisk224 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 23 16:24:09 EDT 2018

Afternoon Lads and Lassies,

As Mark indicated it was indeed an absolutely outstanding LDOS. Thanks Will,
Brad for the splendid suppers. It was absolutely delightful to have so many
first timers to this event. Glad you could make it.

Like Mark I also hit the road at 9am and went straight to 68 for the return
journey. It was wet all the way but from Frederick on it got a lot worse.
Still made it safe and sound by just after 11.At least it was not raining
for the time it took to pack up at the campsite.

It was wonderful catching up with old friends and meeting and making new
friends. Airheads are remarkable !

Cheers Chris

PS. Allan if you are reading this I did put a check in the mail for the tank
payment. The email I had for you kept getting sent back