[MDairheads] tire mounting

Brian Kirchhoff bkirchhoff at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 01:10:15 EDT 2018

I used to use Cycles of Silver Spring when I lived down there. I have had
nothing but good experiences with them.

For those of you who were with us during Techno-Barn a few years ago when
we installed new Heidenaus on my /6 — that experience and the (2?) ripped
tubes while trying to install them was when I decided that tire changes,
especially with tubes, are best left to someone who is not me. :-) Several
of us fought those tires for hours!

--
Sent from my iPhone