[MDairheads] Great Source For 1157 Bulbs

Mac Kirkpatrick drbeemer73 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 10:55:33 EDT 2018

I have ordered 1157 (dual filament, for rear running and brake light) LED
bulbs from several sources, including from a highly recommended source, but
they all failed in one way of another. In one case the brake function
simply did not work, the bulb flickered incessantly in another case, etc.

I just installed an 1157 LED bulb from Amazon with a title of
iBrightstar Newest 9-30V Super Bright Low Power 1157 2057 2357 7528 BAY15D
LED Bulbs with Projector Replacement for Back Up Reverse Lights or Tail
Brake Lights,Xenon White(6500K)
<https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071DCC7XL/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1>

Click here to see it at Amazon:
*https://tinyurl.com/y8ksors4 <https://tinyurl.com/y8ksors4>*

$15.99 for two.

It works superbly! Very bright.

After this bulb worked out so superbly, I ordered 1156 (single filament)
LED bulbs as well, from the same source.

AND after posting this note, Jim McKinna confirmed he uses 1157 LED bulbs
from the same source and they worked well for him (thanks Jim!).

Mac Kirkpatrick
Glenmoore, PA

"After all, what is adventure, but inconvenience, properly regarded?"
C. Donahue