[MDairheads] Free K Bike Transmission & /6 Mufflers

Aloha Charlie surfboatdriver at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 20:53:45 EDT 2018

The K bike transmission is gone. Hamburger Dave is carrying it to NY to give to a K bike guy up there that should be able to use it. I have been moving my storage, shop, from the ground floor to the second floor at the storage company and it really helps to get rid of some big stuff I have no use for.

I have a pair of dented, rusted, /6 mufflers somebody may be able to use. Or may just want to have around for another day. Lots of life left in them but not for the restoration crowd. Must be picked up in Rockville. Free.

Goes to first person to respond

Charlie
301-275-2498