[MDairheads] Free K Bike Transmission

Aloha Charlie surfboatdriver at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 5 23:05:32 EDT 2018

Greetings Gang,

I used to own a K bike. About 10 years ago I bought a spare transmission on Ebay for this bike. It is a 1985 transmission I believe which has a different number of output splines than the rest of the K bikes. This trans comes with the swing arm and drive shaft. Splines are rusty but may be usable if derusted.

Somebody here has a K bike and wants this trans for parts or to use. I can't guarantee it is any good but it is free.

Must be picked up in Rockville.

First person to contact me via Email may have this.

Charlie

ps, I not longer own a K bike.