[MDairheads] [PAAirheads] Eastern Kentucky... suggestions for trip

John Chevalaz kb2loz at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 21:41:59 EDT 2018

 How much time do you have ? Western Va where we live is outstanding. 2 days from MD would take in western va, but I would strongly recommend cutting west on 39 from goshen pass and then getting into KY via WVA. Thats what we did this past May, leaving from home near Chruchville VA I will attach my Garmin Mapsource route for what we did the 1st day. I could also layout a ride to bring you to this area on great roads from the latitude of Front Royal. Just depends on how long of a day you want and the weather
John Chevalaz
I hope this helps.  FYI, Monticello KY is in a dry county