[MDairheads] A Jacket Review and some questions regarding Gas Tankrefurbishing

Chris Kennedy chrisk224 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 2 18:46:57 EDT 2018

Many thanks to everyone responding to my cry for help regarding cleaning out my fuel tank. It seems that Caswell is the coating of choice and that’s what I will use. It is obvious after the hints provided and my research that the preparation is the most important task. Using the Caswell coating seems pretty straight forward.

I’ll let you know how it turns out.

Cheers Chris