[MDairheads] Handle Bars

Kevin Fahey faheykm at hotmail.com
Fri May 18 21:28:02 EDT 2018

Should probably clarify my original question a bit...are Airhead bars made for heated grips uniform in diameter all the way out to the bar ends?

I've had heated grip bars for Japanese bikes where the ends of the bars were not the same diameter as the center section where the bars sit in the clamps.  The ends were reduced in diameter slightly in order to keep the heated grips close to the same diameter as the stock ones so you didn't feel like you replaced your stock grips with the fat end of a baseball bat.

Found where I should make sure I get BMW friendly 22mm diameter bars and not 7/8" ones but haven't found anything about changes in bar end diameters for different type grips.