[MDairheads] Bob's BMW Open House 2018

William Lambert b_line750 at verizon.net
Sun May 6 08:18:40 EDT 2018

     The Maryland Airheads Sliced Cycle on display at Bob’s BMW Open House event.   The headlight, turn signals and wiring harness were added during Chris Kennedy's Technobarn tech day.  The cut-away muffler is the result of a very precise piece of handy-work crafted by Tom Longobardi.  The now exposed internal piping is plumbed in such a way that it reverses exhaust-gas-flow three times before it finally exists the can.  Our fire breathing airhead will spit no sparks. The Maryland Airheads insignia is one of two magnetic signs.  Brad Fowler and Tom Longobardi combined their efforts, nice work gentleman.

   It is our intension to have the Sliced Cycle at Dale Simpson’s Summer Solstice tech event during the weekend of June 23rd.   Continued progress on it’s construct is the plan.