[MDairheads] R1200RT Wanted

Kevin Fahey faheykm at hotmail.com
Fri May 4 08:28:52 EDT 2018

All,

A coworker of mine had his dual-sport bike accordioned from behind by an inattentive driver while stopped at a traffic light this week.  Fortunately, my friend was able to dismount safely and escaped with nothing more than some slight bruises.  Sadly the bike was totaled.

He's decided to got with a straight sport touring bike as replacement since he's not much of an off-road rider anymore.  He's looking for an R1200RT, preferably a 2007 - 2009 model.

If anybody has or knows somebody that has one they're selling or contemplating selling, please shoot me an email with the POC info and I'll pass it along.

Kevin