[MDairheads] summer solstice tech day

William Lambert b_line750 at verizon.net
Thu May 3 21:43:32 EDT 2018

  Dale, on the outside chance my workload should simmer down, I’ve placed your techday on my calendar for Saturday the 23rd.  Our Sliced Cycle project bike is now in the care of Tom Longobardi.  Perhaps your tech weekend could be another step in the journey for its continued assembly and embellishment.  Something I would enjoy being a part of.  We continue to have many ideas for how to make it a more complete and intruiging display piece.  While on display at Bob’s BMW last weekend it proved to be something people enjoyed seeing.  For those of us who worked the Maryland Airheads vendor space, an enjoyable and encouraging conversation ensued.  Continued enthusiasm for the project is warranted.  To get the drivetrain set in motion is paramount.  Continued efforts with the lighting and electrics is also something that a solid techday could improve upon. Much to learn.

  Bill.