[MDairheads] Rolling Rally

Will Andalora will_andalora at hotmail.com
Thu May 3 11:14:52 EDT 2018

Mark and others have been talking about a Rolling Rally in June. Earlier this year we talked about an extended ride north to the RA Rally and taking four or five days to spend riding up there and using the event as a base camp. June is booked for me, but there are some good events in June hat can be made into multi-day rides in June. Airheads at the Aerodrome and the Gathering of the Clans Rally are you excellent with a.lot of great riding to, from, and around the rallies.

A few years ago I rode to the Aerodrome with Victor Green and we did a day ride through the Catskills. I also went the year before that and took two days to ride back heading west through the Catskills and Woodstock, NY then south through the middle of PA with stops at World's End State Park in PA.

All of Western North Carolina is awesome!

If people want to ditch the RAnand dona big loop ride in July I am open to that as well.

Whatever each person decides, get out there and do some riding!

Will