[MDairheads] Thank You

Dale vaairhead at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 22:16:46 EDT 2018

Ladies and Gentlemen,
It was wonderful to have you visit. I enjoyed this event more than any other we have had here because of the length of time I was able to spend with some of you. My apologies to Jim, Eric and Will for failing to deliver sunshine on Friday for you to ride. Using here as a base is something I hope will continue in the future. Waiting for Will to show up Friday night was a bit nerve racking but when he pulled in around 2200 with a candle for a headlight we all felt better. Saturday morning brought another surprise with Chris showing up. I thought Chris's sons bachelor party would have prevented that. Another surprise was my pal halftrac who I worked with 30 years ago at the LOC stopping by. Big thanks to Mike for manning the grill and John for filling it with venison. Davids presentation Saturday night will be impossible to top until he makes another one about the people he met in Europe in 65. I'm sure I have forgotten someone or something but rest assured I appreciate everyone and everything that went into making SSTW run as well as it did. Our door is always open to anyone passing through the area. From the entire staff here at The Dovetail Resort Spa and Conference Center we thank you for coming and hope you will be back next year the weekend after fathers day

D/C