[MDairheads] Impressed!

John JMEVMI85 at aol.com
Mon Jun 25 13:24:39 EDT 2018

Jim said it best, but he left out David’s bartending prowess. Best “Dark and Stormy” I’ve had in quite awhile. I’ve already reserved a place in the tank bag for a bottle of Goslings to take to Grimes.

The ride home was beautiful, and the biggest nut on my bike smiled the whole way home.

Thanks to Dale and Carol for hosting a wonderful event.

V/r-

John

PS - is there any truth to the rumor Will is hoping for more rain next year so he can ride a moped to the event next time??