[MDairheads] summer solstice tech day

Zwicky, Eric ezwicky2 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 09:05:28 EDT 2018

Hi Dale,

I'll be coming in either tomorrow evening or Saturday morning, depending
on whether or not we're going to have steady rain in Central VA
tomorrow, or just afternoon storms.     If I do ride tomorrow, I'll be
meeting Jim McKinna in Brandywine WV at noon and we'll figure something
out from there.

In any case, I wanted to ask about food and coffee.   Are you taking
donations and have food planned, or should we bring our own?

I use a hammock for camping, but from google maps satellite view it
looks like you're all set for trees :)

Thanks,

Eric Z
Richmond