[MDairheads] 89 R100RT for sale

matt grebe mattgrebe at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 20:09:12 EDT 2018

- I've decided to put my 89 R100RT up for sale and wanted to offer it to the local Airheads before I start listing it on the interwebs.  I just purchased a new ride as my daily and long haul bike so the RT is looking for a new home. This bike has been my rider for the past 3 years now and I wouldn't hesitate to take it anywhere. Its in very good condition for its age,it looks to have always been garage kept as the paint and plastics are not sun faded at all. It does have about a 2in crack in the fairing caused by strap breaking on my trailer and it fell on the trailer railing. I'd like to keep but I honestly cant afford the insurance and tags on 3 bikes plus with my 2 non running project bikes I'm getting very close to crazy bike hoarder territory!  I have plenty of good pictures showing all angles of the bike that I can email to anyone who is interested. The details---
24,349 miles Red Metallic
Michelin Pilot Activs with plenty of treadAlpha ignition and Omega charging system from Motorrad Elektrik1 year old Dyna coilKat-Dash LED installed this SpringNew in box Spiegler stainless brake lines and new pads from Rubber Chicken, the brakes are fine as is,I was just doing an upgrade21in aftermarket windscreen with closable ventAftermarket sidestand
Corbin seat,also have the original BMW seatOriginal luggage,one box needs a new hinge, I believe they are still availableNew throttle cablesCarbs cleaned and overhauled this past winterAll fluids changed this past Spring
Matt Grebemattgrebe at yahoo.com410-294-6717