[MDairheads] summer solstice tech weekend

chrisk224 chrisk224 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 9 23:09:02 EDT 2018

Evening Dale et al,

For better or worse I will be recovering and imagine a little hungover this weekend attending my sons Batchelor party. Seems between weather and family activities there is not much riding available. Enjoy your journeys to and from. I will do the same from another perspective.
Cheers Chris

Sent from my iPhone