[MDairheads] Siebenrock (boxer2valve)

Tom Cutter rubberchickenracing at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 17:37:28 EDT 2018

I'm proud to be a longtime Siebenrock dealer, as well as many other parts
suppliers from all over the world.

I'm slowly transitioning my business to a parts, accessories and component
repair focus. I feel like I want to work closer with the Airheads guys who
are doing their own service, and looking to be their supplier of choice. I
really enjoy doing tech seminars and tech days with that audience, and want
to do more of that.

We are putting the finishing touches on our new, expanded and flexible
website, which will reflect this change.

--
Tom Cutter
Yardley, PA

“Talent is God-given; be humble. Fame is man-given; be thankful. Conceit is
self-given; be careful.” -Harvey Mackay