[MDairheads] summer solstice tech weekend

Zwicky, Eric ezwicky2 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 08:39:51 EDT 2018

If no rain, then I'll be taking Friday off and heading west from
Richmond for a meandering day.   I'll probably head to Bath and Highland
counties, and then up into eastern WVa, soI could head over to H-burg
area from there and meetup with you in the afternoon.

Jim McKinna:  Do you want to meet somewhere Friday afternoon in WVa?

Eric