[MDairheads] air compressor and bead blast cabinet for sale

Dale vaairhead at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 21:50:01 EDT 2018

$250 for the compressor and I will deliver it
$50 for the blast cabinet

Cambell housfeld model vt6195.
60 gallon tank, 10.2 cfm @ 90 psi, 3.7hp motor,240volt single phase,15fla. I had this on a 20 amp breaker with no issues.Oil is weeping from around the sight glass, nothing serious just a nuisance.Compressor is  four years old and was only used in my shop for tires,air tools and occasional bead blasting. Oil changed yearly Other than the oil weeping no issues.$250
Harbor Freight bead blast cabinet
Four years old. I would recommend coating the inside with truck bed coating or something similar to stop the leaks. Works exactly as it should .$50
Dale
703 300 1713