[MDairheads] TechDay/BBQ/Swim Party

Maryland Airheads marylandairheads at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 13:11:22 EDT 2018

I like classical guitar, so it it moves to Sunday for any reason we will
enjoy the music.

Glad to hear the wedding went well Chris! Sorry to hear about your leg
though and Bridget's gastrointestinal distress!

The forthcoming article about Technobarn regails the legendary Kennedy
hospitality!

Look forward to seeing everyone soon.

Will