[MDairheads] TechDay/BBQ/Swim Party

Mark Lipschitz tsotsi2 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 16 16:20:15 EDT 2018

To the few that replied, thank you.
Looking at weather etc, I see equality between Sat and Sunday.
Lets leave it for Sat 28th.

I was thinking of having Alex Barnett come play later afternoon?
https://soundcloud.com/alex-barnett-classical

Needs votes in favor - Alex has played at our place before, I enjoy it immensely

Please let me know ASAP

Thanks - M