[MDairheads] Motorcycle Classics - 7 Springs Event 8/10 - 8/12

romefelt romefelt at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 12:36:05 EDT 2018

Hedz -
I have been working with the organizers of this event to try and make it more affordable.Unfortunately pitching a tent is not an option.However, if we can get 3 people into a Junior King Suite, the price is $363.Considering that this includes:1) 2 nights lodging2) 2 dinners3) 2 breakfast4) 2 guided rides in the Laurel Highlands5) an Alan Cathcart presentation.6) Swag from Golden Spectro
I am in, but need two other guys to place a reservation.
Whose in ?
Alan