[MDairheads] 2018 MD Rolling Rally Destination BMW RA Wellsboro, PA

Maryland Airheads marylandairheads at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 13:48:20 EDT 2018

Hedz,

It's later than usual for our annual Rolling Rally , but better late than
never.

Every year we talk about adding another day and since I haven't been on a
long ride this year I thought I'd try to do a thousand miles over the
course of four and a half days.

As many of you know, the RA rally is the weekend of July 20-21 in
Wellsboro, PA.

Right now I am thinking about heading out Wednesday afternoon towards
Micheaux State Forest just to set the mood and then putting in four days of
riding with a Sunday evening return.

I'd like to head either head north and west toward the Allegheny National
Forest for camping Thursday evening and then loop east acriss the top of PA
or southern mid-NY towards Wellsboro with a Saturday mid day arrival, and
Sunday departure for home...

OR perhaps head for the Catskills over the course of Thursday and Friday
and then swing back south and west to Wellsboro on Saturday. It will be a
trip that is primarily about riding with close to 300 mile days and with
camping innational forests or campgrounds like we normally do. If any of
you want to motel it... you can meet up with us in the mornings or
somewhere along the way..

Anyone want to join the fun?

Will