[MDairheads] Celebration of the Rickster.

Rick Korchak rkorchak at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 08:41:49 EDT 2018

I know this is bizarre using Rick's phone... This is his wife Lori. I am
having a party to celebrate Rick August 11at 5 pm at 71 Rockland Road in
Westminster. At 5 pm. I am trying to get a rough head count of attendees
for catering purposes. If any of you would like to attend please email me
at lbrunnen at gmail.com. It is a beautiful motorcycle ride out there. I will
also be sending out a list of various BMW items I have left to sell. I also
will need to sell his yellow Beemer. All are welcome. Would love some
cycles to show up

Rick Korchak (Mobile)