[MDairheads] Oil Cooling / Engine Heat Thoughts

Maryland Airheads marylandairheads at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 15:25:28 EDT 2018

Kevin

You don't need an oil cooler. Airhead engines shed heat well and even in
stop and go traffic they are fine. I've ridden mine through Texas in 100+
degree temps and never had an issue. I would keep the bike stock with
regard to cooling.

Will

On Jul 1, 2018 2:44 PM, "Kevin Fahey via MDAirheads" <mdairheads at casano.com>