[MDairheads] PA Route 144

Mike Cecchini mrc.engr at verizon.net
Mon Aug 27 16:15:22 EDT 2018

Rt. 144 rocks.  I could do it all day.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Kirchhoff via MDAirheads" <mdairheads at mail.casano.com>
To: "Maryland Airheads" <mdairheads at mail.casano.com>
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2018 11:10 AM
Subject: [MDairheads] PA Route 144

Hi everyone.

I just wanted to give a quick thanks to those who recently took Route 144
and posted about it on the list. I had the chance to go through that way
last weekend and I'm very grateful for the advice. Took that highway from
the bottom to the top on my GS while the wife trudged along behind us. Her
X1 is zippy, but that is a MOTORCYCLE road. :-)

And if anyone is eyeing a trip through there in the future, we found a
lovely little B&B very close to the southern end of PA 144. It's called
Earlystown Manor Bed and Breakfast. Not far from State College. Nice place
with really great owner / operators. Allowed us a great rest and to get a
good, refreshed start to that road the next morning.

Enjoy the rest of the riding season, everyone! Sorry I won't be able to
make it to LDoS (again) this year. I'll be in Congo and Mali during those
dates. No rest for the wicked, as they say....

brian m. kirchhoff
402.617.2222 mobile