[MDairheads] Exhaust Port Thread Question

Kevin Fahey faheykm at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 20 18:24:54 EDT 2018

Thanks everybody for the advice, recommendations and Randy Long's POC.

Took a look on YouTube and chasing threads with a thread file looks well within my comfort level.  Found what looks to be a decent metric thread file and a 52 x 2.0 rethreading die on eBay that won't break the bank.  Plan is to clean the bad thread(s) with the file and then make a pass with the die to ensure things are clean and uniform.

Randy will be the fallback option in case I make a mess of things.