[MDairheads] MD Last Days of Summer September 20-23, 2018

Jim McKinna jmcbell6608 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 16:04:28 EDT 2018

Here is some chatter:

I plan to be there.  I will produce a few routes.  I have no idea if I’m supposed to be providing anything as I did in past years.  If not, I look forward to a long ride Fri.  Perhaps a mini rolling rally for me.  I have not been to Princess Snowbird campground in a couple of years.  I might start the weekend there Thursday.  That’ll give me a head start on a ride Fri.  And now that I have those enormous saddle bags from David Hamburger I can carry more beverages!

Jim