[MDairheads] Technobarn Citroen DS Conversation

Chris Kennedy chrisk224 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 30 16:35:04 EDT 2018

Afternoon All,

During the course of Technobarn Bud Dixon (owner of the beautifully restored
Citroen Traction Avant) had a conversation with one of the attendees about a
non-running Citroen DS. Bud does not remember the name of the individual but
would like to make contact with a view to seeing the car.

If you remember having that conversation or own a DS please give Bud a shout
(email is on the cc line) or let me know and I will pass on the information.

Enjoy the weather over the next few days.

Cheers Chris