[MDairheads] Fw: Matt Parkhouse gofundme link

Will Andalora will_andalora at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 24 14:51:00 EDT 2018

Hedz,

A gofundme account has been set up if you feel inclined to donate in support of Matt and Susanna Parkhouse.

For those unaware of recent events, Matt was riding back from California on RT 40 a week ago at least and was blown into a barrier wall by high winds. The resulting accident left him pretty banged up and in the hospital with four broken ribs, bruises, and abrasions.  Matt is home now and will take some time to recover.

The decision is personal, but should you decide you want to support them the link is below.

https://www.gofundme.com/matt-parkhouse
[https://d2g8igdw686xgo.cloudfront.net/29369612_1524541189.4336.jpg]<https://www.gofundme.com/matt-parkhouse>

Click here to support Matt Parkhouse organized by Garry Newby<https://www.gofundme.com/matt-parkhouse>
Matt was hit by a gust of wind that blew him into a concrete jersey barrier at the side of I 40 on his way home. He broke 4 ribs and has mutiple bruises and abrasions. He is home now and will be recovering. As we all know the Medical bills add up quickly. Many people have expressed their inte...
www.gofundme.com

Will