[MDairheads] The almost ultimate minimalist Airhead toolkit ?

romefelt romefelt at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 21:15:57 EDT 2018

 Hedz -
As I currently "own" the ultimate minimalist airhead tool kit ( a 20 year-old with an F-150, loading ramp and ratchet straps), I am seeking to build the almost ultimate toolkit.
What do you carry, when you aren't making the cross country trek that requires the complete BMW Factory Tool Roll, spare innertube(s), 12 volt pump, rotor, points, plugs, etc ?
What would you require for a local on-road repair that is too embarrassing to call your kid with the truck ?
Attached is my idea: 6" CrescentFlat Screw DriverPhillips Screw Driver10 MM wrench13 MM Wrench Multi Allen SetMini Channel Lock RagWire Ties in Frame Backbone.Extra Key for the locking gas cap
Too much ?Am I overlooking something ?
Eager to hear your thoughts !
Alan