[MDairheads] EZ Pull Carb Springs

Mac Kirkpatrick drbeemer73 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 16:42:05 EDT 2018

I prefer the flip-a-lever in lieu of the "stock" aluminum screw as it is
far far easier to use and deploy. It is really nice by comparison.
And
I have never had an issue of the flip-a-lever not returning since the
flip-a-lever completely releases the throttle once released. I have or have
had the flip-a-lever on numerous bikes.

Mac Kirkpatrick
Glenmoore, PA

"After all, what is adventure, but inconvenience, properly regarded?"
C. Donahue