[INOAchapters] Recent Hacks to INOA based systems

Art Bone artbone1 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 7 08:03:25 EST 2020

Let thIs serve as a reminder to not answer any emails that look suspicious. The scammers are getting more sophisticated every day. About once a week I get emails from PayPal or eBay that look legitimate that my account has been locked and I need to click on a link or I will be locked out.

Never click on a link in an email.

Art

"Not all who wander are lost."