[hghs69] HELP TJ BUY A NEW Power Wheelchair

Andrew Mockler andrew at consumerstudio.com
Tue Apr 16 20:40:57 EDT 2019

Hi, TJ -
Andy Mockler here. We used to hang out in the early part of high school with Jeff(?) Richardson and my memories are much richer than what you present here. I’d like to contribute towards your chair but would rather send you the check directly. Is that okay?  At $15,000 for the chair, letting the platform siphon off a minimum of 10% feels like a lot and I’d rather you got the full funds instead of anything to them.
If yes, may I please have your mailing address?
Thanks and very best wishes.
Andy
PS You look great, by the way!

Sent from my iPhone