HELP TJ GET A NEW POWER WHEELCHAIR

Thomas Baccari imagetj at aol.com
Mon Apr 15 09:21:49 EDT 2019

Hello Classmates, This is TJ most of you remember me as the kid with the crutches and braces that walked around the HS grounds carrying his
Own books. Now I’m older and have to use a Wheelchair most of the time. I have lived in Myrtle Beach for the past 13 years and have never been
Able to go onto the beach or the trails at some of the parks because my present wheelchair is old and get stuck in the sand. I’m using for you help.
Any amount you can afford would be so helpful. Everything for the handicapped is expensive. I have set up a gofundme account to try to raise the money.
The link below should take you to it. If you can not donate, perhaps you could forward this to your friends and family in hope that someone along the email road
Will be able to contribute. Thank you to those that can help. Your old classmate TJ

LINK:

gofundme.com/power-wheelchair-for-TJ