[hghs69] Reunion count down

A.J. Alfaro and.the.beat.goes.on at att.net
Sat Sep 29 17:35:42 EDT 2018

All,       Directions to class of '68: Rosaria Costa (Doral Arrowood Management) informed me that although our reunion spaces are next to each other we CAN NOT use the inside hallway to mingle. We will have to mingle via the outside adjacent patio spaces.There is a up/down outside stairway that separates the two patios.--
Hope for GOOD weather...This is the management's directions for our class reunions...Jeff Alfaro - 09/29/1817:35:00 hrs.**********************************