[hghs69] HGSF mailto:info at hgsf.org

Sandy Bueti sbueti at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 10:57:59 EDT 2018

Dear ‘69 Greeley Alumni,

Good news, several of our ‘69ers have contributed directly to the Horace Greeley Scholarship Fund. Please check out the website, it has all the functions needed for direct contribution.
The Co-Directors and Treasurer of the fund have responded and will keep a tally on all donations contributed.
We will also be accepting donations by check to Horace Greeley Scholarship Fund and mailed to: Chappaqua Rotary
PO Box 715
Chappaqua, NY 10514

Direct Mailing Address for the HGSF is:
Horace Greeley Scholarship Fund
P.O. Box 242
Chappaqua, NY 10514
The Treasurer of HGSF will tally the donations.
Please indicate on the check or on-line donation  “69 Alumni”
Class of ‘68 has also been invited to participate.
info at hgsf.org

All the best,
Sandy B.