[hghs69] Smiles for Days

Susan Hockfield susan.hockfield at me.com
Sun Oct 7 20:56:54 EDT 2018

I’m adding my thanks to Emily, Rob, Jenny — and everyone who made our reunion an amazing experience.  As many said yesterday evening, “weird and wonderful.”  Does that describe our class?

Wonderful to see all of you and catch up on all that the gifts and challenges of the last 50 years.

Looking forward to seeing all the photos AND seeing all of you again soon.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU to those who organized and those who traveled great distances.  I’m grateful!

Susan/Sue/Suzy Hockfield