[hghs69] For those who attended the reunion: about photos

William F. Dudley Jr. dud at casano.com
Sun Oct 7 00:41:44 EDT 2018

Zhao and I had a great time at the reunion and I hope you all did, too.

As we discussed, you may send your photos to me and I will create a
web page on hghs69.dudley.nu

You may either email your photos directly to me, using any of
the following email addresses:

bill at dudley.nu
dud at casano.com
wfdudley at gmail.com

Or you may mail them to the class list: hghs69 at casano.com, in which case
everybody will see them.

Your photos will no doubt be huge files; for extra credit, please try
resizing them to max 1024 pixels high/wide because that's the size they
will ultimately need to be to go on the web page.  I can reduce them if
you cannot.

Also -- I have the maximum message size for the mailing list set to 20
Megabytes.  Should you put more than 20Meg of pictures in your messages,
they will not be sent to the list; this is another good reason to
resize your photos to 1024x1024 maximum.

Bill Dudley
class of 69 IT guy